Thursday, September 8, 2011

Anniversary of 9/11

Like most Americans, I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing on September 11, 2001. I was sitting at my desk, working for a small start-up company in Lockland, Ohio. My wife called informing me of the horrific events unfolding on television. I stayed at my office that day, confused and not entirely aware of the severity of the attacks. Shocked and disbelief are the only words that can most closely relay how I was feeling during the time immediately following 9/11. I can hardly believe that ten years have passed since that life-altering day.

Ten years of change; ten years of progress.

The small start-up company I worked for, APTech Group, Inc. is now a thriving solid water treatment chemical manufacturer. In September of 2001, we were a two-man operation working out of a 600 square foot facility. APTech Group sold to a small number of customers in the United States. I humbly think back to 9/11 and am grateful for the success APTech Group has seen over the past ten years.

Today, we have twelve employees, and manufacture out of a 16,000 square foot facility. Our customers span the globe. The EnduroSolv® line of solid water treatment continues to help our clients to change the way their water treatment needs are met. EnduroSolv products provide an environmentally friendly and cost-effective way to treat boiler and cooling towers. More importantly, as I reflect on 9/11, EnduroSolv® products are a safe way for facilities to meet their water treatment needs.

If you feel EnduroSolv® can be of benefit to your facility, please contact us to have one of our EnduroSolv® dealers meet with you.

And as we pause in these coming days to recall the horrible events of ten years ago, let’s remember our cherished freedoms and vow to never forget those who were injured or lost their lives on 9/11.

Posted on behalf of Todd Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment